It is important for an employee to understand the scope of work and what job performance standard is expected. The following is a list of job requirements. This list provides a foundation of work expected and should not be interpreted as an all-inclusive job requirement list.
Specific Job Requirements
The Lead Technician will:
- Complete the WhiteWater SoftWash training for service and safety
- Complete scheduled cleaning services as outlined by operations staff
- Care for customer’s property and take appropriate safeguards, such as moving property away from cleaning area, covering with plastic, rinsing, etc.
- Take precautions for plant protection during application
- Help train the assistant tech assigned to you
- Know and use all the proper application techniques for the cleaning solution
- Know and use all the proper cleaning solution ratios and how to mix the solutions
- Know how to make minor repairs on equipment
- Equip company truck properly utilizing a checklist
- Be responsible for all communications between the jobsite and the office
- Be responsible for job site customer relations reflecting the WhiteWater SoftWash standard.
- Meet and greet every customer before beginning work. Identify and verify the cleaning service to be performed, and “walk the job” with the customer.
- Be the initial contact in handling any difficulties on the job site. (Any difficulties beyond the scope of authorization will be passed on to the office staff.)
- Complete daily truck checklist
- Maintain accurate and complete route sheet
- Complete customer invoice correctly and determining method of payment
- Complete appropriate accident, safety and incident reports as needed in a timely manner
- Utilize personal protective equipment when needed
- Know, follow and implement the Company’s Safety and Health Program
- Know, follow and implement the Company’s Fall Protection Program
- Know, follow and implement the Company’s Paint Protocol Program
- Know, follow and implement the Company’s Hazard Material Program
- Know, follow and implement the Company’s Drug-free Workplace Policy