Restore your home’s exterior surface beauty.
There are many surfaces on your Atlanta, Georgia house and residential property that can benefit from specialty soft washing services, including your roof, home siding, awnings, decks, outdoor patios, patio covers, fences, driveways, walkways, garage door, and more. If you have a surface that is faded, dirty, dingy or stained, think about soft washing before you repaint or resurface. A good cleaning can revive your home’s look and make your surfaces look as good as new. At WhiteWater SoftWash, we can offer you an exterior house washing treatment that will give you extraordinary results.
With our unique soft washing process, you don’t need to stress about water waste, disruptive noise, surface damage, and the high nonrenewable fuel use associated with pressure or power washing. Our exterior house washing process guarantees wonderful results and a 99.9% success rate removing mold, fungi, algae, bacteria and moss with the use of SoftWash Systems’ powerful, 100% biodegradable, non-hazardous chemical cleaning treatment. Soft washing also lasts up to 6 times longer than standard pressure washing.
Our exterior house washing process includes:
- Exclusive SoftWash Systems low-pressure cleansing with a 100% eco-friendly treatment
- Safe and gentle cleaning: 40 psi compared to 4000 psi with a pressure washer
- Entire surface is sprayed with our SoftWash solution – killing mold, algae, mildew and sterilizing surfaces of diseases and allergens
- Surfaces remain clean 4-6x longer than with pressure washing or other low-pressure options
- Plants and property are completely rinsed and secured during the SoftWash treatment
Why You Should Soft Wash Your House
There are a lot of reasons to choose soft washing over pressure washing for your house’s outdoor surfaces, but here’s our top three:
- It treats the root problem– Your home isn’t just dirty -– it’s infected. Traditional power washing simply gets rid of the outer layer of this development and doesn’t resolve the root of the issue, leaving your surface susceptible again not long after pressure washing is finished.
- No damage from pressure– Improperly trained or inexperienced pressure washers can cause extreme damage to a variety or surfaces such as your roof or deck, particularly if they are older to start with.
- More sustainable cleaning approach– Power washers utilize from 3 to 8 gallons of water per minute (gpm). In one hour of cleaning, a power washer can use from 180 gallons upwards to 480 gallons of water. Soft washing only uses 60 gallons of cleaning solution, which consists of about 40 gallons of water. The cleaning solution is so effective that it lasts 4 – 6 times longer than power washing, which makes it more sustainable for the environment and your wallet.