When used for exterior house washing, soft washing lasts up to 6x longer than standard pressure washing.
Restore your home’s exterior surfaces back to their original beauty with WhiteWater SoftWash’s surface treatment and cleaning system that gives you extraordinary results for your Atlanta, Georgia home. With our unique soft washing process, you don’t need to stress about water waste, disruptive noise, surface damage, and the high non-renewable fuel use associated with pressure or power washing for exterior house washing. At WhiteWater SoftWash, we guarantee wonderful results and a 99.9% success rate over mold, fungi, algae, bacteria and moss with the use of SoftWash System’s powerful, 100% biodegradable, non-hazardous chemical cleaning treatment. When used for exterior house washing, soft washing also lasts up to 6x longer than standard pressure washing.
The SoftWash Process Includes:
- Exclusive SoftWash Systems low-pressure cleansing with a 100% eco-friendly treatment
- Safe and gentle cleaning: 40 psi compared to 4000 psi with a pressure washer
- Entire surface is sprayed with our SoftWash solution, killing mold, algae, mildew, and sterilizing surfaces from diseases and allergens
- Surfaces remain clean 4-6x longer than with pressure washing or other low-pressure options
- Plants and property are completely rinsed and secured during the SoftWash treatment
Do I Need to SoftWash My Home?
There are many surfaces on your house and residential property that can benefit from our specialty soft washing service, including your roof, home siding, awnings, decks, outdoor patios, patio covers, fences, driveways, walkways, garage door, etc. If you have a surface that is faded, dirty, dingy, or stained, think about soft washing before you repaint or resurface. A good cleaning can revive your home’s look and make your surfaces look as good as new.
Why You Should SoftWash Your House
There are a lot of reasons to choose soft washing over pressure washing for your exterior house washing, but here are the top three:
- It treats the root problem: Your home isn’t just dirty – it’s infected. Traditional power washing simply gets rid of the outer layer of this problem and doesn’t resolve the root of the issue, leaving your surface susceptible again not long after pressure washing is finished.
- No damage from pressure: Improperly trained or inexperienced pressure washers can cause extreme damage to a variety or surfaces, such as your roof or deck, particularly if they are older to start with.
- More sustainable cleaning approach: Power washers utilize from 3 to 8 gallons of water per minute (gpm). In one hour of cleaning, a power washer can use from 180 gallons upwards to 480 gallons of water. Soft washing only uses 60 gallons of cleaning solution, which consists of about 40 gallons of water. The cleaning solution is so effective that it lasts 4 – 6 times longer than power washing, which makes it more sustainable for the environment and your wallet.
Ready to have your house or property soft washed? Call us today at 888.585.9274 to schedule an appointment with one of our SoftWash specialists.